Don't suffer through on the job injuries without compensation
An injury while on the job not only can lead to lost wages and livelihood, but to wrongful termination as well. If you've been injured while working, let the attorneys at Lozano Law Offices, P.C. help ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Get compassionate and dedicated care for your case.
Are you entitled to benefits under Texas Workers' Compensation Laws?
If you've been injured while on the job, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills and injuries. Work with our team to discover if you have a case. Trust us for experienced representation throughout the entire process.
Texas Workers' Compensation Laws are full of deadlines and can be confusing.
Lozano Law Offices, P.C. can ensure that all deadlines are met on your behalf. Call us if you've been injured on the job.
- Burns and Electrocution
- Injuries Caused by Falling Debris or Equipment
- Assaults on the Job by Another Employee or Even your Employer
- Amputation or other Serious Injury Caused by Faulty Equipment or Negligent Maintenance
- Benzene Exposure
- Industrial Explosions and Refinery Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents of all kinds
- Any Workplace Accident resulting in Severe or Catastrophic Injury
- Fatal Workplace Injuries Caused by a Negligent Third Party